- Sumptuous, organic vegetarian buffets with weekly wild, fresh seafood
- Naturalist guided walks and events
- Morning meditation/movement/yoga (on most days)
- Use of outdoor ocean-view hot tubs
- 24 hr. beverage/toast bar with juices, organic coffee and teas
- Wireless Internet access
- Periodic evening performances and presentations
- Shuttle service to Hollyhock from Cortes Island seaplane, water taxi and ferry docks. Phone at least 48 hours prior to arrivial: 800-933-6339, x221.
Our rates are per adult, per day in Canadian funds.
Applicable fees and/or taxes will be added.
|Single w/private bath (when space permits)||$287|
|Single w/shared bathroom||$220|
|Twin (2 beds) w/private bath||$210|
|Twin (2 beds) w/shared bath||$177|
|Couple (1 bed) w/private bathroom||$182|
|Couple (1 bed) w/shared bathroom||$157|
|Family/Friends w/private bathroom||$151|
|Family/Friends w/shared bathroom||$141|
|Tent single (bring tent, bedding & towels)||$103|
|Tent double (bring tent, bedding & towels)||$87|
- For ocean-front room please add $30/person/night
- For ocean-view room please add $15/person/night
- Tent sites accommodate two-person tents.
- Family/Friends accommodation option. Three or more family/friends sharing a room receive a special rate.
- Applicable fees and taxes will be added to each room.
- Please note that prices are set in Canadian funds.
- 10% off the tuition of each additional workshop taken in one season (some exclusions apply).
- Friends Discount—15% off room/meals package during May and October when two people stay in the same room (some restrictions apply).
- 15% off regular room/meals package during May and October, as available, for holiday visits with no program (some restrictions apply).
Your deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel your reservation seven days or more in advance of your arrival, your deposit, less a $50 processing fee, will be available as a Hollyhock credit this year or next year. If you cancel less than seven days in advance of your arrival your entire deposit will be forfeited.
Note: Credits are transferable to another person with your consent in writing.
If we must cancel a program you will receive two weeks notice, and the choice of a full refund or of visiting Hollyhock as a holiday guest at 15% off your pre-booked accommodation and meal package. Please check with your airline about its cancellation policy.
HOLLYHOCK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAVEL RESERVATIONS BOOKED TO ATTEND CANCELLED PROGRAMS.
A program or stay at Hollyhock makes a wonderful gift. We'll send the certificate to you or directly to the recipient along with a catalogue and/or Hollyhock DVD. Purchase gift certificates with Visa or MasterCard—by telephone 800-933-6339, or fax 250-935-6424.
Holidays & Vacations
Relax or adventure at your own pace when you holiday at Hollyhock, enjoying all that Cortes Island and we have to offer. During May or October receive 15% off the regular room/meals package. As well, please see our Restorative Getaways and special weeks for Extended Stays. Call us for details 800-933-6339.
Children and Families
Hollyhock welcomes families. When planning a visit please ask the registrar what accommodations are most suitable.
Several programs are open to younger participants (age 12 and up). Call for further information. For younger children, our Kid's Space in the Lodge is a wonderful place to play.
As we do not have childcare staff, a parent or caregiver traveling with you must attend all children under 12. We can provide a list of local caregivers, who will be charged a day use fee if they look after your child on-site.
Children's Daily Rates Ages 4-12
|3 and under - no charge||Cdn.|
Groups & Facility Rentals
Click here for information about group bookings.
Day Use Fee
Guests attending events or workshops while staying offsite will be charged a mandatory fee of $20/day CDN. (children $10 CDN.). Fees and applicable taxes will be added. This covers use of hot tubs, morning yoga/movement, naturalist events, hot and cold drinks, and toast and fruit bar.
Please visit the Support Our Work section to make a donation to the Hollyhock scholarship Fund.