FRONT OFFICE/RECEPTIONIST/REGISTRAR NEEDED
This is an important front line position focused on service. This role tends to the needs of our guests through front desk duties.
Start date: April, 2014
The successful candidate will:
• have strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• show warm and friendly people skills
• be willing to work flexible shifts, including weekends
• respond as a team member
• have excellent communication skills
• be detail oriented
• be legally employable in Canada
• experience in the hospitality industry
• experience in guest services
• Wage will be discussed at the interview
Please view our website at www.hollyhock.ca before applying so that you have a clear understanding of who we are and what we do.
Email resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
We value our gifted, positive team committed to co-creating a workplace
which fosters camaraderie, communication, teamwork, and superior guest service.
Please send your resume along with your areas of expertise and interest to email@example.com unless otherwise stated in description. Applicants must be able to work legally in Canada. Here are some benefits Hollyhock employees receive:
- For positions that are at least 3 days a week, receive one complimentary program per year
- Standby bodywork at $38 per 1 hour session
- 30% discount on our gourmet vegetarian meals
- 15% discount on store purchases
- Attend complimentary morning yoga / movement sessions
- Soak in the hot tub before or after your shift
- Ocean swims on those scorching summer days!
To download a Hollyhock employment application form, please click here.
"I am living my dream, having the time of my life and so fortunate to be in a place where good things keep happening for all of us and our Mothership, Gaia." — Kitchen Manager
"I feel blessed to work in such an incredibly beautiful setting with a great community of people in a place that challenges me to learn and grow all the while doing exciting, inspiring work in the world." —Elizabeth Macdonald, Store & Bodywork Manager