INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Would you like to be part of a gifted, make-it-happen team, and a workplace which fosters camaraderie and exemplary guest service? Would you like to work in a pristine environment in a remote island setting? Most opportunities at our Cortes Island campus are seasonal, from April through October, with roles in housekeeping, kitchen, hosting, front desk and guest services, garden, boutique retail, massage and bodywork, programs and activities, maintenance and administration.
To apply for employment, please complete our on-line application.
You will have the opportunity to upload your covering letter and resume.
Here are some benefits Hollyhock employees receive:
• Complimentary program/workshop (1 per year, for staff who regularly work at least 3 days/week)
• Standby bodywork sessions at $38 per 1 hour session
• 30% discount on gourmet vegetarian meals served from the Hollyhock kitchen
• 5% discount on Hollyhock Store purchases
• Complimentary morning yoga / movement sessions
• Ocean-view hot tub soaks before or after your shifts
• Ocean swims on those scorching summer days!
"I am living my dream, having the time of my life and so fortunate to be in a place where good things keep happening."
— Rebeka, Kitchen Manager
"I feel blessed to work in such an incredibly beautiful setting with a great community of people in a place that challenges me to learn and grow all the while doing exciting, inspiring work in the world."
—Elizabeth, Store & Bodywork Manager