DRIVE OR BUS
Most Leisurely: Drive or bus to Cortes Island
Drive from Vancouver to Hollyhock
June to September, ferry reservations are recommended.
1. From Tsawwassen or Horseshoe Bay take BC Ferries to Departure Bay in Nanaimo, Vancouver Island.
2. Take Highway 19 North to Campbell River (2 hrs).
3. Turn right on Highway 19A Exit at North Campbell River.
4. Follow the signs to Quadra/Cortes Ferries. Entrance to BC Ferries is on the left.
4a. Consider leaving your car in secure vehicle parking in Campbell River. Click here
5. Take BC Ferries to Quadra Island (10 min) & follow the road signs to the Cortes Ferry (10 min).
6. Take BC Ferries to Cortes Island (45 min)
7. Follow the signs to Smelt Bay Provincial Park, watch for Highfield Rd (17 kms).
8. Turn left on Highfield, keeping right until you arrive at Hollyhock.
Bus to Campbell River via Vancouver & Victoria, BC
1. Take Greyhound or Island Link bus to Campbell River, BC
2. Take any of the “Campbell River to Hollyhock” options
Bus to Vancouver, BC from Portland, Seattle or Bellingham
1. Get the earliest Bolt Bus to Vancouver.
2. See “Bus to Campbell River” section above.
BC Ferries: 888.223.3779
Greyhound Bus: 800.661.8747
Island Link Bus: 250.954.8257
Bolt Bus: 877.265.8287
Google Map to Hollyhock
View Larger Map