Nothing rivals the power of a skilfully facilitated circle gathering to support awakening and transformation. Yet most leaders never learn how to tap the true potential of this ancient and universally revered healing tool. Explore the art of creating sacred space while learning to respond to the most common challenges that circle leaders face.
The Circlework Training:
- Empowers you as a leader and peacemaker.
- Helps you clarify your direction and goals.
- Gives you a new perspective on the extraordinary transformation our planet is currently undergoing, and your role in it.
- Immerses you in a field of nurturing, healing energy.
- Prepares you to bring a greater sense of sacred presence to all your relationships.
- Clears inner blocks that hold you back from stepping into your full power.
- Teaches you to use circle geometry as a tool for healing and awakening.
- Provides a wealth of practical tips and tools, including body-centered and non-verbal practices.
The Circlework training is open to leaders from all fields and to anyone who wants to experience the extraordinary sense of sacredness and intimacy of the circle. Jalaja Bonheim has trained leaders from around the world to use circle gatherings for healing, empowerment and peace-making. Until now, these trainings were exclusively for women. For the first time, she is now offering the Circlework Training for men, too.
is the author of several books, including Aphrodite’s Daughters: Women’s Sexual Stories
and the Journey of the Soul
. Her forthcoming book is called Evolving Towards Peace: Awakening a New Consciousness for a New World
. Since 2005, she has traveled regularly to Israel and Palestine, where she empowers Jewish and Palestinian women to serve as agents of peace and healing in their communities. Click here
to watch an eighteen-minute video about one of her recent retreats in the West Bank. jalajabonheim.com, instituteforcirclework.org
TUITION: $595 CDN (meals & accommodation extra) / 5 nights